Installing Norwegian dictionary in TexMakeron. 09 mai 2012
I just came over a great LaTeX editor named TexMaker. It seems to fit my needs perfectly, with auto-complete and mapping between tex and PDF files. It does however not have a Norwegian dictionary installed, but this is easily fixed:
- Download the Norwegian dictionary pack from OpenOffice's dictionary list, or use this direct link.
- Unpack the zip file and unpack the nb_NO.zip file inside this again.
- Open up TexMaker > Options > Configure Texmaker
(It is under Preferences if you are using Mac)
- Go to Editor and click the folder icon to browse to your nb_NO.dic file.
- TexMaker should now use the Norwegian dictionary.